Quicken 2012 is here and it’s really about bringing financial peace of mind to customers. Quicken helps lessen your worries about finances by offering a quick and clear look at your overall financial picture, all in one place.
It’s always been our goal to make personal finance management simpler, and the latest features do just that. Quicken 2012 is designed to ease people’s worries about money and keep them on track with day-to-day financial management, while planning for the future. The improved budget tool lets users take control of their financial lives and avoid costly mistakes, such as late fees, missed payments and over spending. Enhanced debt reduction and bill reminder tools allow you to plan for a fit financial future with the simplest, fastest and most powerful version of Quicken to date.
New and Improved Features in Quicken 2012:
- Budget more easily: Get a better picture of where you stand with the redesigned budget tool. Quicken automatically creates a budget based on your top spending categories. Customize your budget in just one click – add additional categories, edit budget amounts or plan for a 12-month outlook. Plus, Quicken 2012 pulls in bill and income reminders, so you know exactly where you stand.
- Eliminate debt: Create a customized debt reduction plan in just three steps. Choose the debt accounts you want to track, confirm or enter your interest rates and decide how much you can pay each month. The interactive tools show you how much interest you can save and how much earlier you can pay off debt.
- Stay on top of bills: Streamlined set up auto-populates with bills and income from past transactions to help you avoid late fees and project future account balances.
- Accept transactions automatically: Save time by auto-accepting transactions across all your accounts. Choose which accounts you want to review in detail.
- Receive premier customer service: Solve any Quicken 2012 questions immediately with free support. Plus, no more call backs, get connected on your first call.
- View in large font: Choose the most comfortable view with alternate font sizes.
- Convert foreign currency: Know the current value of foreign currency accounts with automatic currency rate downloads.
We’ve designed Quicken to meet your needs:
- Quicken Starter Edition ($29.99): For consumers who want a simple way to organize their finances and stay on top of bills
- Quicken Deluxe ($59.99): For those who want to save more; helps create custom budget, savings and debt reduction plans.
- Quicken Premier ($89.99): For those who manage investments and want to plan ahead for tax time.
- Quicken Home & Business ($99.99): For people who want to manage their business and personal finances in the same place
- Quicken Rental Property Manager ($149.99): For rental property owners looking to manage their personal, business and rental property finances in one place.
Quicken 2012 is available for purchase or download directly from Intuit at www.quicken.com and at a store near you.
The above article is intended to provide generalized financial information designed to educate a broad segment of the public; it does not give personalized tax, investment, legal or other business and professional advice. Before taking any action, you should always seek the assistance of a professional who knows your particular situation for advice on your taxes, your investments, the law or any other business and professional matters that affect you and/or your business.